Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Just thinking

I see and hear a lot excitement about next years election coming on the heels of the appointment of the new INEC chairman. It's always good to be hopeful and I am not downplaying the good credentials of Jega but these are my thoughts. Is the appointment of the new INEC chairman enough change for us to be optimistic about a credible election next year? Can we say that we ve had enough or adequate systemic and structural change? Please consider this point as you pray, hope, talk and protest. I want Christians out there to read the prophetic contest between Jeremiah and Hananiah  as regards Babylonian captivity. I am sincerely sorry I can't give any Quranic reference right now. This is my reflection

2 comments:

OLUSEGUN GBOLAGUN said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
OLUSEGUN GBOLAGUN said...

When we were praying about Nigeria on Sunday, we realised that Jega will not be able to do much unless the other 10 INEC commissioners are as passionate as he is. We decided to pray that God Should either remove the wicked before the king or their arms will not be able to perform their enterprise.
THE STRUCTURE STILL NEEDS A LOT OF CHANGES